Thursday, February 5, 2009

MY VERY FIRST BREAK!

Hello there!

Today I'm feeling AWESOME! I got my first break at marketing my muffins at a local restaurant. Yup! I feel it's the stepping stone or the beginning of my dream.

Although it's only at it's infant stages or well, should I say it's only at it's
embryotic stages, I feel very very elated and excited!

My ultimate dream is having a cosy place where I can bake my favourite things (by now I'm sure you know muffins and pies) and providing a nice
ambience where people can relax and meet up for a cuppa or a snack.

So for the moment I shall focus on the NOW and TODAY therefore I shall
continue to go knocking on doors. Hopefully by the grace of God He will connect me to some more good people who will give me a chance to proof myself.

Gotta run now...lots of nitty-gritty things to think about and iron out. Shall keep you posted. In the meantime do wish me well in my endeavour, will be needing them heaps!! Thank you!

Take care & Cheers!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment