Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Holiday & Another Chance!


Hi there....

today we enjoy yet another holiday here, in the state of Selangor and a few other states in Malaysia in conjunction of Thaipusiam - a day where Hindus carry out their vows to the Lord Muruga at Batu Caves, Kuala Lumpur.

Devotees fulfill their vows by carrying the kavadi (a small decorated chariot), some of them pierce themselves while others carry milk pots as an offering for favours granted or thanksgiving.

This event usually attracts many tourists who watch in awe as the devotees perform these religious acts. Throngs of onlookers as well as devotees usually cause traffic congestion which begins very early in the morning.

Tonight is also Chap Goh Meh. It's the 15 day or the last day of the Chinese New Year. Lots of crackers being fired around the area where I live. Hopefully this will not hamper yet another good night's sleep!

Happy to have completed making 3 sets of muffins today (tiga sekawan) - Orange Poppy Seed, Chocolate and the Chicken Mushroom & Cheese variation. My niece, Llew-Ann will help me promote them to her colleagues in her office.


I have been looking around town and I think I've found a base where I can advertise my creations. Who knows something great will materialise eventually!

I know that I should be cautious and not rush into anything...I shall have to give it a good thought. On the other hand, me being a Money Mastery graduate, have learnt that acting fast is the essence in making money machines a success.

The biggest hurdle of course will have to be... getting approval and blessings from my hubby and the rest of the family before launching my project.

So do continue to wish me luck...Gotta say goodnite! Enjoy the new articles!

Cheers!

Sherry


p/s: TQ very much, Llew-Ann!


No comments:

Post a Comment