Saturday, May 16, 2009

MUFFIN JEWELLERY!



Marvellous Muffins

I'm mad about muffins! They were certainly not as popular when I was growing up as they are now - now of course there are muffins shops, muffin mixes on grocery store shelves, donut shops now sell muffins too.

But nothing can compare to a homemade muffins, fresh out of the oven! They are so easy to make, you can whip up a batch of muffins and be eating them in less than an hour.

And the homemade varieties can be pretty nutritious - usually not containing too much fat or sugar (unlike the commercial varieties) and full of good ingredients like grains and fruits. Rest assured all the ingredients I use are fresh and of good quality.

I like eating muffins for breakfast and tea although I also like snacking on them whenever I need to. I am happiest whenever I have some ready in the pantry to be packed for my kids when they go to school. I make them often on weekends. Leftover muffins can be frozen and then just popped in the microwave to heat up when you want one.



These shown here are my Royal Collections. They are covered with the loveliest toppings as you can see. Besides these I also make equally tasty and nutritious ones – minus the toppings. I like to throw in carrots, bananas, apples, oranges and even the pumpkin variety can be so delicious. Honestly one wouldn’t know that you have all these ‘secret’ ingredients as they are cleverly camouflaged with all the goodies like chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, raisins, sultans, cherries and nuts. My kids simply love these treats!




Enjoy!...Cheers!

Sherry
P.S. Please browse thru my blog below to view some of my earlier creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment