Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lazy me!


Hello there!

how are you out there? How has life been treating all of you? Hope great! Well as for me I must admit that I have been busy as a bee living life to the fullest! And as for the muffin passion and obsessions, all I can say is that I have developed a "muffin top" literally...and have been trying very hard to keep the weight off and therefore had been controlling the calories....and muffins too!

Seems that I had laid off for almost 8 months and it is unbelievable how fast time really flies. To tell you the truth all the chowing down of the Christmas delights - right up to all the birthdays in between I would get the 'GUILTY' sentence and hence the silence......

I had been totally consumed by all the happenings in life plus feeling awfully depressed as well. (Don't get me wrong, not all of which were negative).

All the articles and talk on weight loss and of course the infamous first 'Biggest Asia Looser' had taken up all my time and passion. Besides that looking at numeral websites on healthy living as well as 'Body mind and Soul gurus got me on the move again to loose those extra pounds.

So folks, forgive me for bearing my soul and all my iniquities to boot. Now that I feel that I am a whole lot better and more confident - perfect body mass index and all, I am confident to pursue my goals. Basically it boils down that I am not a perfect a person as I wish I could be but then again it proves that I am only human!

Anyway, I have make a comeback and that's what that matters. With more delicious muffin top tips and delectable desserts rolling your way soon.

Suggestions anyone?



Cheers to life!

Sherry

p/s hope you love our new family member, my son's pet hamster 'Juarez'

No comments:

Post a Comment