Friday, June 19, 2009

Missing in ACTION!

Hello everyone

I have been very busy...with 101 things and that's the reason why i haven't posted. It's amazing how time flies...I can't believe that it's been almost a month since!

Anyway i just wanted to share with you that today I'm in a seminar. The most exciting thing I wanted to share is that my muffins were served for the coffee break, thanks to Siew Fong....Isn't that nice? I'm so very happy with my life at this stage as I am finally doing what I love most (comparing it to my previous job)...a case of living my life to the fullest!

The type of muffins which I prepared for this function are Orange Poppy Seed & Savoury Chicken Mushroom Muffins. They were well received, and that spurs me to continue with this passion of mine.

I hope to someday live my dreams of having my own cafe and to be able serve all my favourite baked creations in it's cosy ambience (oh! did I tell you that I enjoy interior designing too?). It will be a great way to spend my time doing what I love most in my life!

Cheers!

Sherry

p.s. once again thanks heaps Siew Fong!

No comments:

Post a Comment